Yes!!

electrauke

Reaction score
I know that most people celebrate their post numbers from 100, 1000, 10000, and so on but WHY NOT celebrate in increments of 100? This is to celebrate my 300th post! Better watch out mmstan I am right behind you :)

I know that most people celebrate their post numbers from 100, 1000, 10000, and so on but WHY NOT celebrate in increments of 100? This is to celebrate my 300th post! Better watch out mmstan I am right behind you :)

Are you going to make it to the NorCal meetup on the 23rd?

Why aren't you in school today? (I'm a teacher :) ) Are you guys on a testing schedule or something? Just giving you crap because we're testing and that's why I'm able to be here too.

Congrats on the 300th post. When you catch bbycrts I'll be really impressed!!

Congratulations on your milestone! :eek:

Are you going to make it to the NorCal meetup on the 23rd?

Why aren't you in school today? (I'm a teacher :) ) Are you guys on a testing schedule or something? Just giving you crap because we're testing and that's why I'm able to be here too.

Congrats on the 300th post. When you catch bbycrts I'll be really impressed!!

It is very very very likely I will make it. My dad has to do some brain scans so we will probably be in the area.

Top Bottom