Iamhawaii.com gone..

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
We get a lot of emails about lessons for songs like 'Im Yours', or 'Somewhere over the Rainbow'. OG UUers who made the exodus with us know that we did these lessons while being contracted by iamhawaii.com.

Well I tried to get the link to send to an emailer today and I got a 404 error. I think the IAH lessons and quick tips are gone for good guys. End of an era.

PS does anyone have these lessons on their computer and can put them up on mediafire or something like that so the new members can have a chance to watch those lessons?

thats a bummer. i always meant to dl those, im just too lazy. i fail

We get a lot of emails about lessons for songs like 'Im Yours', or 'Somewhere over the Rainbow'. OG UUers who made the exodus with us know that we did these lessons while being contracted by iamhawaii.com.

Well I tried to get the link to send to an emailer today and I got a 404 error. I think the IAH lessons and quick tips are gone for good guys. End of an era.

PS does anyone have these lessons on their computer and can put them up on mediafire or something like that so the new members can have a chance to watch those lessons?

Hey I have all of the lessons and tips etc on my PC, I'm happy to upload them for the UU members if you want me to?

Hey I have all of the lessons and tips etc on my PC, I'm happy to upload them for the UU members if you want me to?

i think you should get some UU points brah. because i was going to save them till i saw someone posted all the videos and tips from them, i knew i should have downloaded them.

Very nice.

Ryan, is there any chance that they might be kind enough to give you the licenses to those back so you can upload them as part of UU?

I have most of the lessons and quick tips too. If there is somewhere to post them I would give it a go. Would there be some sort of copyright infringment or something if they were posted on utube?

I have most of the lessons and quick tips too. If there is somewhere to post them I would give it a go. Would there be some sort of copyright infringment or something if they were posted on utube?

that's the only reason I haven't done it already. i semi got flamed for it in another thread.

People can flame me all they want, if they've got a legal issue they can take it up with me or the webhost, I have no problem posting them.

The site is up, but when I try to create an account so I can see the Quick Tips, it gives me a Web server error message: "500 Error: I'm sorry the page you have requested could not be loaded. We probably made a mistake somewhere."

The site is up, but when I try to create an account so I can see the Quick Tips, it gives me a Web server error message: "500 Error: I'm sorry the page you have requested could not be loaded. We probably made a mistake somewhere."

I'm in the process of uploading the videos to mediafire, I'll let you know when it's done, it takes ages!

Well it looks like I was premature in stating the iah was gone, the site appears to be back up now. it would still be good for someone to have those files on hand just in case though.

yeah, sees like IamHawaii.Com is back, but I think I'm gonna go ahead and start downloading all the lessons - just in case. :D

Yup, the MF download works . . .

Top Bottom