Just received the 'private lesson from Aldrine' video

Tailgate

Reaction score
Guess I was one of the first to take advantage of the private song lesson with Aldrine, Ryan emailed me the link yesterday along with the password.

Here are the basics: $45 for instrumental version of 'Sunny Side Of The Street'.. Ryan had emailed me a Youtube link to a very jazzy version of the song online and it was great, so that was the version I chose.

The video with Aldrine is very high definition. Includes the whiteboard with all of the chords and he breaks the song down into 2 parts and goes over each part slowly and clearly.

I'm set to go with the lesson and would highly recommend the service. Thanks Aldrine and Ryan.. great idea and great service you are offering.

Bob

Glad to read your review. I ordered one from them the other day and got an email confirming which version I wanted.

you'll love the product. I emailed Ryan a 'thank you' and also relinquished any of my personal rights to the video so they can re-sell it or redistribute it if they want. I think it would be great if they at some point in the future, they could bundle the private lessons into a discounted or subscription service for those who had ordered a private lesson or two.. I would certainly pay for it and think others would too.

Where can I learn more about this? I checked on the main site but couldn't find anything.

you'll love the product. I emailed Ryan a 'thank you' and also relinquished any of my personal rights to the video so they can re-sell it or redistribute it if they want. I think it would be great if they at some point in the future, they could bundle the private lessons into a discounted or subscription service for those who had ordered a private lesson or two.. I would certainly pay for it and think others would too.

Where can I learn more about this? I checked on the main site but couldn't find anything.

I think subscribers to the Uke 101 classes must have gotten the original email (which I can't find now).. I would suggest emailing Ryan about the availability of the private Aldrine lessons... ryan@ukuleleunderground.com
They had 2 levels... $30 for a song or $45 for an instrumental.

I think it would be great if they at some point in the future, they could bundle the private lessons into a discounted or subscription service for those who had ordered a private lesson or two.. I would certainly pay for it and think others would too.

I had the same thought. I'm just trying to narrow things down to what song I want them to do so I can put in an order.

I am glad to hear you were happy with the results. I bought an instrumental of "Honolulu City Lights"- a version that Herb Ohta Jr. plays. I can't wait to get it. :)

I ordered a song also, but didn't receive an email confirmation. Did everyone that ordered a song get a confirmation?

Thanks for the review.

I just ordered Led Zeppelin's Rain Song :rock:

Probably won't be able to play it, but I can't wait to see the lesson :)

I ordered a song also, but didn't receive an email confirmation. Did everyone that ordered a song get a confirmation?

No, I only got the paypal confirmation, no email. I ordered mine on March 7. I figured they just have not gotten to start mine yet and that the email would come when mine was ready to start.

No, I only got the paypal confirmation, no email. I ordered mine on March 7. I figured they just have not gotten to start mine yet and that the email would come when mine was ready to start.
Thanks Staci. I imagine it will be awhile before they get to mine.But I'm in no hurry. BTW I went current. I ordered the Avett Brothers "February Seven"

I ordered this afternoon and they emailed back with a clarifying question. I'm number 17 to order.

Ordered Crosscurrent by Jake Shimabukuro. Good way to support the guys and getting something really good back!!

Top Bottom