Almost Islanders Tshirts

NukeDOC

Retired Mod
Reaction score
im not going to try to sell them here or anything. and i seriously doubt we would ever do any mail ordering. but i just wanted an opinion from the masses. i came up with three different designs for the concept of our tshirt, which we hope to have ready for sale at shows by mid next month.

so let me know which you think looks the "coolest" haha. and criticism is welcome. if it looks like crap, dont be afraid to say so.

here's the first one. simple front print with a logo across the chest. these would be the cheapest to make... and sell.
black-t-shirt.jpg

and the other two are front and back.
frntbck1.jpg

-------
frntbck2.jpg

ooooohh i want one. i guess im almost an islander so i fit in this category :p

i personally like the last shirt the most.

if you can make the 2nd shirt witht he turtle bigger on the back that would be nice. as well as the logos for the last one. if the turtle was a tad bigger with the almost islander logo, i think it would be nice.

I like turtles!
bahahahaha! youre awesome! love that little zombie kid!

if you can make the 2nd shirt witht he turtle bigger on the back that would be nice. as well as the logos for the last one. if the turtle was a tad bigger with the almost islander logo, i think it would be nice.
cool. thanks for the input. i was wondering about the logo sizes too. but i just kinda put things together in a rush to see how it would flow as a layout. when the finished product is ready, print sizes will be just right as agreed upon by the whole band.

the other thing i have to think about is cost of printing if i start to get too close to the edges or seams. it takes extra time to get the shirt to line up correctly in those cases because a separate template would have to be made for every size shirt, instead of one for sml and med and one for lg and xl.

I like da last one too, but I would put the Honu (one smalla one) on da sleeve and one smaller "Almost Islanders" logo on the front, either center or left side.

I am torn between the second and third design... maybe the third, the off-center thing is pretty cool.
But I couldn't give you a definite answer without some... testing... hmmm? *wink-wink* ;)

I used to be a continental kind of guy, but living in Japan for so long has made me "almost islander" as well... I would be a perfect beta-tester.... :cool:

Top Bottom