Everybody Hates Elves (original song)

Wonderful! :rotfl:

Excellent! How far does elf love go? My heart medicines sound like Tolkien made them up and they should be dwelling in Rivendell: "O Carvedilol Enalapril!"

Excellent! How far does elf love go? My heart medicines sound like Tolkien made them up and they should be dwelling in Rivendell: "O Carvedilol Enalapril!"

Wow...those really do sound Tolkienesque. Perhaps they will give you flowing locks and a superior disposition.

That was great! However, I don't hate elves. I was one in a former life;)

That is hilarious! My wife and I think that prescription drug names on TV ads sound like names from bad fantasy stories or comics, but those two have a certain Quenyan ring to them.

That was great! However, I don't hate elves. I was one in a former life;)

Heh. The song was inspired by a story a publisher friend of mine sometimes tells. She may be a teeny bit tired of receiving slush-pile submissions involving solemn, flawlessly beautiful elves who gravely drink tea together in airy palaces nestled in the depths of paradisal valleys. She's a Tolkien fan, but she's maybe not so much a fan of Tolkien imitators.

Top Bottom