Well...it seems that Mim is shy... :)

OldePhart

Reaction score
...too shy to mention that she's carrying Ponos, now...

I've got a standing search on eBay for Pono ukuleles - a day or so ago I got an eMail listing a bunch of new Ponos on eBay - with Mim's tag... She must have liked what she saw at NAMM... :)

John

She's carrying Compass Rose too :)

...too shy to mention that she's carrying Ponos, now...

I've got a standing search on eBay for Pono ukuleles - a day or so ago I got an eMail listing a bunch of new Ponos on eBay - with Mim's tag... She must have liked what she saw at NAMM... :)

John
did she give you a discount to shill for her? she's a crafty gal. haha
ps.
I love my Pono baritone!

What is "acadia" wood? Is that acacia from the Cajun swamps?

Hey...speaking of which (warning, thread derailment imminent)...I wonder if cypress stumps would make good tonewood. They make gorgeous lamps and tables and whatnot (I lived in Louisiana long enough to find a wife and almost sink in a swamp or two back in the day).

did she give you a discount to shill for her? she's a crafty gal. haha
ps.
I love my Pono baritone!

Hahahaha! Noooo... but... glad it got brought up! If yall have met me in real life, I am not quite shy... but on UU I am a little shy about talking about my new stuff. I never want to come across self-promoting on UU because here I am a member first... "out there" I am a dealer. But if yall bring it up, it is all good! Haha! Does that make sense?

But... if yall want to know what stuff I have coming in and specials and stuff, friend me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/mimsukes Then I can see what is going on with you guys too! Which is super fun. If I ever pull an late-nighter I get to see the good morning posts from my customers on the other side of the globe, which is super cool!

But yes, love me some Ponos. In love... TOTALLY in love with the Acacia models for myself because I like a loud punchy full sound. The mahoganies are super rich and full. Both are super!!!

A good shill atleast puts a link- http://stores.ebay.com/Mims-Ukes/Po...0564014&_sid=1003700084&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322
C'mon Opinionator, gotta step it up if you want a really good discount!;)

Hahahaha... Andrew wins a discount ;) The LAST person to need one! Hehe!

Nah...but she hugged me at UWC last year...that's much better than a discount! :)

John

And I will hug you again sir! In a little over 2 months! Woot Woot!

Bwahaha! Mim and shy in the same sentence!
Here is a proper shill link. This one doesn't cost her eBay fees on her website.
http://mimsukes.com/

HOORAY!!! You said it so I did not have to! YES... they are about $20 cheaper through my site... wink wink... always good to check the price on my site. And if my ebat ever comes out to less than my site, it just means I boo booed and e-mail me and I will work you up the proper price (I try to keep it up and get everythign right... but man... even someone the other pointed out that I had a description for a COMPLETELY differant uke than what was advertised. There was not one similarity other than brand name... DOH!). So sometimes I do up to 40-50 listings at the time and somehow make an ooopise!

What is "acadia" wood? Is that acacia from the Cajun swamps?

Oh poo... did I spell it wrong somewhere?

Probably... let me go check!

Top Bottom