Pepe Romero Koa Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

specialk13

Reaction score
***SOLD***

This is a wonderful 2011 Pepe Romero tenor uke with a figured koa body. Condition is like new; it has not seen much playing time since purchased new in 2011 from HMS. It’s extremely light and very responsive/full of tone. The bridge, fretboard, binding, and headstock overlay are all Brazilian rosewood and the tuners are Peghed brand. The neck is mahogany and the finish is a nice French polish with no nicks, scratches, or dings in it, it’s very clean all around. Currently, I have it strung with Ko’olau golds but I would probably go back to the stock La Bella tenor strings as I think they sound better. Comes with the original hardshell case which is in perfect shape.

Thanks!

Attachments

• KP1.jpg
    KP1.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 99
  • KP2.jpg
    KP2.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 170
  • KP3.jpg
    KP3.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 125
  • KP4.jpg
    KP4.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 185
  • KP5.jpg
    KP5.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
More Pics.....

Attachments

• KP6.jpg
    KP6.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 70
  • KP7.jpg
    KP7.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 76
  • KP8.jpg
    KP8.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 86
  • KP9.jpg
    KP9.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 63
Very Nice Ukulele....OKay what did you buy???? have a slight notion you are planning or have a new ukulele addition to the ohana.....am I right?

Can't fool you Stan, I may not be very prolific on this forum but I read a lot......you've definitely got your finger on the pulse of this forum. Let's just say a certain Kanilea ended up in my posession; I wanted something I didn't have to baby quite so much :)

P.S. You'll probably see some more ukes of mine in the marketplace very soon....

Very Nice Ukulele....OKay what did you buy???? have a slight notion you are planning or have a new ukulele addition to the ohana.....am I right?

Last edited:
Can't fool you Stan, I may not be very prolific on this forum but I read a lot......you've definitely got your finger on the pulse of this forum. Let's just say a certain Kanilea ended up in my posession; I wanted something I didn't have to baby quite so much :)

P.S. You'll probably see some more ukes of mine in the marketplace very soon....

The certain signature model eh eh! ;)

Oh my bright light goes off.....Kanilea AG???? holy smokes it must have been Mo's one....wow weee Congrats man....I wanted it too, but no money...surely it is very rare to see these
come up for sale.... happy strummings.... it has the upgraded tuners too...at least several hundred more..wow PM me what you will be selling...hee hee

SpecialK was a pleasure to deal with. I'm sure the buyer of this Pepe will have a great experience too. I suspect we will cross paths again one day...

Likewise mo9090, it was a pleasure doing business with you!

SpecialK was a pleasure to deal with. I'm sure the buyer of this Pepe will have a great experience too. I suspect we will cross paths again one day...

Last edited:
To potential buyers- Pepe's ukes are top notch in every way. His guitars go for over 10k and he has a 3 year waitlist for those. His ukes are amazing as well. I don't have one in Koa, so this one is tempting to me, but I would suffer for buying it. Specialk, if you are up for a trade, PM me. I know you are looking for cash, though.

This is a great uke! I hope it finds a good home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom