Song Help Request Psychedelic ukulele

gnort_2

Reaction score
Put on your tie died shirts and expand your mind for this one. I need help figuring out the chords to "strawberry rain" by Ellison. Here is the youtube link http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=nKoe-qKhXvg&desktop_uri=/watch?v=nKoe-qKhXvg . If the link is kaput just put strawberry rain in youtube search and its the version with the teal and red vinegar and oil picture (how 60's)...

Anyway I can't by ear figure out the basic chords for the first part of the song. It feels I-vi-IV-V progressiony to me and perhaps a minor key, but I can't quite crack it and aren't 100% sure what I'm talking about some days anyway.

Also I would like to know the Apreggios on the second part of the song. I think this section is two chords Apreggiod back and forth , but again not sure.

*short version: strawberry rain by Ellison, what are the chords? What are the appregios and chords in second part of song.

Thanks one and all

I hear this in the opening (which screams for a fret less UBass)
- - |
C#m / / / | - - - - |
C / / / | - - - - |
B / / / | - - - - | after 3rd time, go to arpeggio
C#m / / / | - - - - | repeat 2x, go to beginning for 3rd time

The arpeggio is Bm to C#m. Rinse and repeat. I'll let you figure out the dramatic chord bridge -- I couldn't make it past 1 1/2 minutes -- not my cup of tea, bud!

Last edited:
Awesome, can't wait to try it. What key do you think it's in? Thanks heaps, the bands gonna love it...

Top Bottom