Killing Me Softly

Yeepeeen I'm the first to comment, superb as always guys. Mirriam, I only just noticed that you play with a pick, just shows how observant I am!

Yeepeeen I'm the first to comment, superb as always guys. Mirriam, I only just noticed that you play with a pick, just shows how observant I am!

Thanks a lot, Leroy!
Well, I don't play with a pick, I only hold index finger und thumb together. Guess we need a better camera:rolleyes:
Cheers Miriam

Nice one! The base really adds some depth to the song.

I've watched a lot of your musical oeuvre in the last many months, and I think this is the best song you have yet done. The tempo and mood are just right, and it's mesmerizing.

I've watched a lot of your musical oeuvre in the last many months, and I think this is the best song you have yet done. The tempo and mood are just right, and it's mesmerizing.

Thank you so much for your constant encouragement, Ginny! It's very nice to share videos with the UU and we've learned a lot in the past year due to all this positive feedback!. :D:love:

Very well done. Great voice and the bass adds so much. You always look like you are having fun.

Thanks a lot! Sure, we have a lot of fun playing the uke. Not always, but most of the time. It's a perfect hobby.:cheers:

Top Bottom