Craigslist ad for Pineapple Sunday

He didn't say it was a second. That's pretty much all they sell at the factory, and I can see the black mark in the lower right hand corner of the label in the soundhole that indicates that it is. Always got to be aware of that in these situations.

I mean don't get me wrong...their seconds are nicer than a lot of manufacturers non-blem ukes. And $800 is a good price even for a second, but again, I just want interested parties to know what they're getting.

Thanks for sharing, so glad I have not done my taxes, yet, so I am going to assume that I do not have the spare cash...

Good call Consitter... Didn't catch that. Always wondered how to tell. I post something, I learn something.

Thanks for sharing, so glad I have not done my taxes, yet, so I am going to assume that I do not have the spare cash...

I did my taxes and I know I don't have the spare cash! :p
Hopefully someone is able to grab this, play daily and give her a good home.

Pineapple Sunday

I have a Pineapple Suunday; it is a great playing and great sounding uke!

I asked him to ship, any photos of back, still for sale etc. NO REPLY AS OF YET

Sorry but I wouldn't respond either. CL warns you of shipping frauds and I get emails all the time about shipping when I post on CL. If he really wanted to ship, he would have put it on ebay.

I emailed the seller and received a prompt reply from him stating that he was uncomfortable with shipping and would only consider a local sale.

see... KoAloha owners can generally be considered decent people...

I emailed the seller and received a prompt reply from him stating that he was uncomfortable with shipping and would only consider a local sale.

Top Bottom