It wasn't my fault, it was UAS (new uke ordering day!)

Youkalaylee

Reaction score
So anyway I was browsing this forum this morning and read a thread about UAS. Unfortunately this resulted in reinfection of the UAS-virus which led me to eBay, and when I saw a Kala Ukadelic for £49 ($74) I just couldn't resist. Unbeknownst to me my finger had selected the buy button before I knew what was happening.

But omg green paisley! IT LOOKS SO AWESOME!!!!

Luckily the UAS-virus allowed me to research a little first on youtube, and I really liked the plucky sound.

Partly I had to buy it because it was much cheaper than on any other site I looked at, this is because while it was new from an music store, there is a slight bit of damage on the finish at the back (it looks like a small scratch along one of the edges, perhaps an inch long at most), but this won't be seen when playing and its dropped the price significantly. Most websites I've seen, the price starts at £75 ($113).

Pictures from the eBay listing - image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations! Those paisley ones are so pretty and such a nice shade of green. Perfect for spring. You neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeded to get it!

Thank you both, I'm very happy. I had seen these around youtube before today and been overcome with awesomeness.

The only problem is that my bank balance is very upset with me and I have yet to confess to my partner. Minor issues! New uke! :D

Bluelatitude - see, you've given me another good reason as to why it was a wise purchase. So I shall tell my partner that I needed a green one for spring :D and then a yellow one for summer, then an orange/tan one for autumn, then a pale/blue one for winter...

That sounds like a very good plan to me!!! :D

Uh oh....starting to crave a green paisley uke......

I always have to hurry past the red plaid number they offer to avoid reaching for my wallet! I mean...a PLAID ukulele!!! How cool is that?!

Plaid.png

Gosh, congratulations, Youkalaylee!

That's beautiful. :) Enjoy it.

[C]Slow [G]down, you [Am7]move too [G]fast...

There are some pretty cool designs in that series and a couple really tug at me too. Congrats on the paisley! And the deal.

I always have to hurry past the red plaid number they offer to avoid reaching for my wallet! I mean...a PLAID ukulele!!! How cool is that?!

Plaid.png

Yay! The plaid one is pretty snazzy looking too.

I've thought of another good reason to justify my 4th uke. It's my driving test tomorrow and since I've already decided I'm going to pass, then its my congratulations you've passed present to myself. :D

Yay! The plaid one is pretty snazzy looking too.

I've thought of another good reason to justify my 4th uke. It's my driving test tomorrow and since I've already decided I'm going to pass, then its my congratulations you've passed present to myself. :D

You've only got four? :confused:

Congrats! I'm getting good ideas for gig bag designs!!!

I have the purple paisley kala. I love it. It's really loud and has no problem staying in tune. I have definitely played with it the most out of all my ukes. You definitely will love your purchase.

Top Bottom