Ukulele Site's song contest

Wongo

Reaction score
http://www.theukulelesite.com/video-contest

The ukulele site have a great contest on at the moment for a koaloha ktm00. All you have to do is post a video of you playing. The winner is chosen by votes. Anyone can vote for their favourite once a day. Get posting. get voting. My entry is creep by radiohead. Any votes for my video would be gratefully received lol.

thanks for the heads up wongo, just moving to links and vids board...

I've just entered my song 1564 - thanks for the info Wongo! Good luck to us all! :)

Do no such thing! In popularity contests anyone can win. I mean look at Justin Bieber FCS ;)

I added one of my songs, "Everybody Hates Elves." However, I can't view any of the entries. All I get are little "loading" symbols over the videos. Maybe the vids won't be viewable until the 24th? Maybe my computer is the devil? Only time will tell.

I added one of my songs, "Everybody Hates Elves." However, I can't view any of the entries. All I get are little "loading" symbols over the videos. Maybe the vids won't be viewable until the 24th? Maybe my computer is the devil? Only time will tell.

It most be your computer cause I can see everyone's video

It most be your computer cause I can see everyone's video

I've been visiting the site in Firefox. Not one of the videos works for me there. I've now tried Chrome as well. In Chrome, I can get the first two videos on the first page to play. All the other videos are stuck on the "loading" symbol. However, going to the indivual page of each video works in Chrome (not in Firefox). Methinks there may simply be too much content on the pages.

Top Bottom