Dylan's SHELTER FROM THE STORM

This is simply excellent, Ken. May I ask what your uke is strung with? Don't want to assume, but would be interested to hear what the Living Water strings sound like. You've just given me an idea for my next video too, so thanks. :)

Well done. Thanks. You have a great voice for this kind of music.

This is simply excellent, Ken. May I ask what your uke is strung with? Don't want to assume, but would be interested to hear what the Living Water strings sound like. You've just given me an idea for my next video too, so thanks. :)

Yes, this and all my other ukes are strung with Living Water Strings. Contrary to what many people on this forum say, I now believe that when you have found the strings you like, they will work on pretty much every uke. These are the right strings for me.

Goosebumps. And no, it's not a "bit long" - it's touching me from the first to the last second. :bowdown:

It is a such great song to work with though. Dylan is an amazing songwriter. His version is simply the best and I know that I could never copy him and come even close. But, at least I can try to be different.

Well done. Thanks. You have a great voice for this kind of music.

Many thanks. I believe that you should feel the way a song should go and not worry too much about what you are playing.

wonderful song and nicely played and sung.. great job Ken!

Top Bottom