Greetings from Michigan!

klutzymoose

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

just want to say hi and I am happy that I found this forum to chat about ukes. I just recently picked up the uke but I love it.

Here is the first song I have written and recorded. It's not the best quality but it's just a rough recording. It is a love song for my fiancé (we are getting married next year)

https://soundcloud.com/ampd-for-christ/always-and-forever

Hey everyone,

just want to say hi and I am happy that I found this forum to chat about ukes. I just recently picked up the uke but I love it.

Here is the first song I have written and recorded. It's not the best quality but it's just a rough recording. It is a love song for my fiancé (we are getting married next year)

Welcome, Klutzy. I liked your song. You'll find others who write and record here as well. Keep posting!

Hello and welcome to the UU!

Aloha KM,
Welcome to the UU forums....thank you for the sound byte...nice job...have fun and enjoy, lots of nice and friendly ukers here offering great advice..Happy strummings..

Hello fellow redditor!!
Welcome to UU. Make sure to check out the regional get togethers section for stuff near you.
I know there are 2 uke jams in MI, but also in late may there is the Ukulele world congress in Nashville, IN. Tons of uke players to hang out with

Top Bottom