Dave Talsma Prices?

ShortCut

Reaction score
HEy does anyone know the general cost ofa Dave Talsma ukulele? I was looking at his ukes, and say this full-electric on I think it was called ''the grahmster" Or something. I would love one like that, but does anyone know the general cost?

Thanks

Why not inquire via email, snailmail or phone:
Talsma String Instruments
5183 Durwood Drive
Swartz Creek, MI 48473
E-mail: luthier@davetalsma.com
Phone: (810) 635-4468

I ave ha dhim work on my Kanile'a. He quote dme about 1500 for a baic uke with a few options and it goes up from there. He only makes a few here and there, it is not a full time gig. He has made something like 80 instruments in total in his career. His high bling stuff will run you well over 2,000. They are remarkable instruments. Many of his are actually bought by professional musicians and other high profile folks. The owner of arguably the most valuable ukulele collection in the world is a friend of his and has bought and traded him things for many of his instruments and has been known to track down older Talsmas and buy them off the original owners. I know he has made ukes for television shows, for Warren Buffet to keep and to auction off for charity...for Gerald Ross (who is remarkable and is a member here), and the list goes on. His work is meticulous and absolutely beatiful. I wish I coudl afford one.

"most valuable ukulele collection in the world" Is there anywherer online that I can find picture of it? It would be pretty interesting to see some. I google'd "most valuable ukulele collection in the world" And couldnt find anything

I ave ha dhim work on my Kanile'a. He quote dme about 1500 for a baic uke with a few options and it goes up from there. He only makes a few here and there, it is not a full time gig. He has made something like 80 instruments in total in his career. His high bling stuff will run you well over 2,000. They are remarkable instruments. Many of his are actually bought by professional musicians and other high profile folks. The owner of arguably the most valuable ukulele collection in the world is a friend of his and has bought and traded him things for many of his instruments and has been known to track down older Talsmas and buy them off the original owners. I know he has made ukes for television shows, for Warren Buffet to keep and to auction off for charity...for Gerald Ross (who is remarkable and is a member here), and the list goes on. His work is meticulous and absolutely beatiful. I wish I coudl afford one.

Oh, yes, Gerald Ross is a great musician.

Dave Talsma custom ukulele prices

He quote dme about 1500 for a baic uke with a few options and it goes up from there.

Perhaps Dave has lowered his prices. I asked him today (August 27 2009) how much he wanted for his stunning Martin 3K replica:
http://www.davetalsma.com/concert3k.htm

He said $1000. I don't know how his would compare to the real thing, but I'm guessing favorably, and at that price, he's practically giving them away.

Top Bottom