Paul McCartney & Wings: "Silly Love Songs" (ukulele cover)

Hochapeafarm

Reaction score
Nope, not an '80's tune this time from me -- but I'll be back with more of those, you can count on it! -- ;-) -- this one is a favorite of mine when I was a little girl, "Silly Love Songs" by Paul McCartney & Wings. My cover isn't totally true to the original, but I did the best I could in the time that I had. This was my entry for the Seasons 57 on UU this week -- the theme being "a song about songs." :)

remember this one well from my childhood too Chelle. Great song and a lovely performance. Beautiful smile at the end was the perfect way to tie it up. :)

Nope, not an '80's tune this time from me -- but I'll be back with more of those, you can count on it! -- ;-) -- this one is a favorite of mine when I was a little girl, "Silly Love Songs" by Paul McCartney & Wings. My cover isn't totally true to the original, but I did the best I could in the time that I had. This was my entry for the Seasons 57 on UU this week -- the theme being "a song about songs." :)

Great job! Well done with feeling! Hard to do without multi tracking but you pulled it off.
Bravisimo Señorita!

Hi, Eugene Ukulele -- thank you so much for your thoughtful and kind comments! You are so considerate and supportive, and I really appreciate it so much!

remember this one well from my childhood too Chelle. Great song and a lovely performance. Beautiful smile at the end was the perfect way to tie it up. :)

Hi, lakesideglenn! Thank you so very much for your supportive feedback! Your encouragement goes a long way in giving me inspiration to keep at it! Yes, I wish that I could do multi-tracking, too -- trying to figure that out on my iPad version of GarageBand and then incorporate into iPad iMovie somehow -- haven't succeeded yet, but I hope to figure something out soon. :)

Great job! Well done with feeling! Hard to do without multi tracking but you pulled it off.
Bravisimo Señorita!

Top Bottom