elementary music club: donations?

Kelen

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My name is Kelen and I am a teacher at Aikahi Elementary School. I recently started a music club for K-6 students at the school, and many of them are looking to learn how to play ukulele. I currently have a few ukuleles that they can use, however, I was hoping to acquire a few more.

Does anyone have any old instruments, (does not necessarily have to be ukulele) that they would like to donate to the students of Aikahi Elementary? I also have students interested in guitar, percussion, etc.

Please let me know if anyone would like to make a donation; I know the students would truly appreciate it.

Mahalo,

-Mr. G

Hey everyone,

My name is Kelen and I am a teacher at Aikahi Elementary School. I recently started a music club for K-6 students at the school, and many of them are looking to learn how to play ukulele. I currently have a few ukuleles that they can use, however, I was hoping to acquire a few more.

Does anyone have any old instruments, (does not necessarily have to be ukulele) that they would like to donate to the students of Aikahi Elementary? I also have students interested in guitar, percussion, etc.

Please let me know if anyone would like to make a donation; I know the students would truly appreciate it.

Mahalo,

-Mr. G

Aloha,
Where is the school located. Sounds like a Hawaiian name.........Good job by the way..............

Hey everyone,

Mahalo,

-Mr. G

If you are in Hawai'i contact some of the dealers there. I know that some of them do donate to schools at times. I'd also recommend contacting other stores and what not. Some of them provide good prices for student ukes.

I was almost banned here when I joined and asked for info towards donating dealers. You are new here but I think you will have no problem getting involved. A letter to the dealers on school letterhead is a great way to start. I have been at 4 schools and have done a club at three of them. I just started one up here in Alaska. Good Luck and if you don't get any help, send me a PM and let me see what I can do.

Top Bottom