I want to sell 2 great but very inexpensive beginner's ukes

ukemunga

Reaction score
I want to partially fund the purchase of the "Outdoor Ukulele" being talked about here and on Facebook.

I'm really no longer playing my Kala-SLNG or my Oscar Schmidt-OU2 which is strung low g. Both are in perfect physical condition and play and sound great. Good setups on both. New Aqulias on the Kala and Worth Clears on the OU2.

Not to take anything away from the OS but the Kala is awesome playing and sounding. A favorite of mine but the Mainland Pineapple has really replaced it. The OS is a great value and really playable but my KPK has replaced it. And I don't want to be a collector.

The Kala runs about $85 new and the OS about $60 (these are street prices not MSRP). And then you'd pay the shipping. I'll let the Kala go for $50 shipped and the OU2 for $40 shipped. No cases but I'll ship in a uke box inside another peanutted box.

So here's a couple of really good deal for any beginner. If you have an interest I'll post the pics and do the usual.

Thanks,
Fred

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR INTEREST. THE UKES HAVE A NEW HOME AND GET TO HANG OUT TOGETHER.

Last edited:
I want to partially fund the purchase of the "Outdoor Ukulele" being talked about here and on Facebook.

I'm really no longer playing my Kala-SLNG or my Oscar Schmidt-OU2 which is strung low g. Both are in perfect physical condition and play and sound great. Good setups on both. New Aqulias on the Kala and Worth Clears on the OU2.

Not to take anything away from the OS but the Kala is awesome playing and sounding. A favorite of mine but the Mainland Pineapple has really replaced it. The OS is a great value and really playable but my KPK has replaced it. And I don't want to be a collector.

The Kala runs about $85 new and the OS about $60 (these are street prices not MSRP). And then you'd pay the shipping. I'll let the Kala go for $50 shipped and the OU2 for $40 shipped. No cases but I'll ship in a uke box inside another peanutted box.

So here's a couple of really good deal for any beginner. If you have an interest I'll post the pics and do the usual.

Thanks,
Fred

If these are still available could you send me a picture. I am interested in both for my uke club at school. Thanks.

Any idea what they outdoor ukulele is going to retail for?

Top Bottom