FS: Pono MCD-E with Uke Crazy HC Exc. Cond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scdano

Reaction score
SOLD I've got a Pono MCD-E that I don't play. Concert, solid mahogany, gloss finish with Pono installed under saddle pickup and UkeCrazy hard case. The hard case has a hygrometer that's missing it's glass, but still works. The case is in great shape. The uke is in excellent condition, as new. Recently strung with Worth browns, hi-g. I build and play tenors and I thought I'd give a nice concert a try before going to the trouble to build one. It was not to be, as my big fingers don't work well with the smaller scale. So this uke has been sitting in it's case. New with the pickup and case, $500-$600 plus shipping. I'll take $350 for this one, shipped to CONUS only. PayPal, or I can take a credit card through my business.
And yeah, I know I'm supposed to have a time stamp/user name thingy in one of the photos, but I didn't think of it when I took the photos. I can post one later if needed. Thanks for looking.pono1.jpgpono2.jpg
Here's a bad iPhone video-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pORbTmkpKwI

Last edited:
Or....how about a trade for a nice tenor or super concert of the same value? Let
me know what you've got. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom