Has this ever happened to you?

Caaronb

Reaction score
Have you ever started shopping for a ukulele and ended buying two at the same time? It just happened to me and I'm super excited for delivery this week!!!!!! Feel like doing a jig!
:shaka:
:rock:
:cheers:
:nana:

Congrats!! Happened to me this past weekend too. It's awesome to have the opportunity to do it, but then you stress over which one you want to play more! :D

Congrats on your two new ukes.... How about this, go into a music store and forget your wallet...ha ha then the sales person says you can take the ukulele
home and call me with your credit card number....LOL yes this really happened :)

Congrats on your two new ukes.... How about this, go into a music store and forget your wallet...ha ha then the sales person says you can take the ukulele
home and call me with your credit card number....LOL yes this really happened :)

Because it is you Stan...for the rest of us Joe Schmoes, they would call the cops!

You all scare me! ;)

You know, when I decided to learn the ukulele, one of the reasons was that I thought it would be an inexpensive hobby. Now, a month later, I have three and a half ukes, and I drool every time I look at the Marketplace! Awesome community though, which makes it all worth it anyway!

Wish I had the money to do that haha. I still think it's insane that I have 2 ukuleles all together. Maybe some day.

Yes. It's an awakening.

You all scare me! ;)

You know, when I decided to learn the ukulele, one of the reasons was that I thought it would be an inexpensive hobby. Now, a month later, I have three and a half ukes, and I drool every time I look at the Marketplace! Awesome community though, which makes it all worth it anyway!

I don't think I even want to ask about that "and a half" uke...

I don't think I even want to ask about that "and a half" uke...

Oh, that! Well, that was ... well, I had looked for a portable instrument, read about ukuleles, and spontaneously bought a "set" for thirty euros (forty dollars or so) which came with a book, a CD, a bag, and a plywood soprano. Considering the book with the CD alone retails at half of the total price and the padded bag by itself is also in the ten euros range, you get an idea what the uke was like! It just doesn't count as a full instrument. (I will use it to learn how to change strings.)

Oh, that! Well, that was ... well, I had looked for a portable instrument, read about ukuleles, and spontaneously bought a "set" for thirty euros (forty dollars or so) which came with a book, a CD, a bag, and a plywood soprano. Considering the book with the CD alone retails at half of the total price and the padded bag by itself is also in the ten euros range, you get an idea what the uke was like! It just doesn't count as a full instrument. (I will use it to learn how to change strings.)

Ahhh...gotcha...yeah, they have those sets over here, to. The uke that comes in it is actually quite handy. When you take a break from reading the book you can set the uke on it to keep the breeze from turning the pages... :)

John

Yeah, that half a uke caught my eye too.

FYI - I'm in negotiations for flipping one of the two ukes for a third uke...

Yeah, that half a uke caught my eye too.

FYI - I'm in negotiations for flipping one of the two ukes for a third uke...

aaaah, that's me boy! Now you're in the swing of it!!!! :p:shaka::worship:

30 years ago, an impoverished teacher came into the shop I worked in (Carlsboro Sound Centre in Sheffield) for a set of strings. 2 hours later he left with the Les Paul 55 Reissue I'd decided he was going to buy when he walked in. If I worked at HMS, there'd be a lot of people on Oahu waking up in the morning thinking "hang on, why is my house full of Ukes, why have all my credit cards melted and where is my wife going with those suitcases ?"

30 years ago, an impoverished teacher came into the shop I worked in (Carlsboro Sound Centre in Sheffield) for a set of strings. 2 hours later he left with the Les Paul 55 Reissue I'd decided he was going to buy when he walked in. If I worked at HMS, there'd be a lot of people on Oahu waking up in the morning thinking "hang on, why is my house full of Ukes, why have all my credit cards melted and where is my wife going with those suitcases ?"

hilarious mate LOLz :biglaugh:...remind me never to take you shopping with me... :stop:

Top Bottom