Thanks to Eugene Ukulele

stuben

Reaction score
Jon,
I just wanted to thank you publicly for your efforts on this site and your contributions to the UU forum, and to acknowledge your video submissions to this site and your own YT channel (butterflybandito), which have inspired me to become a better ukulele player.

I have learned so much by watching your videos. Your recent cover of Steve Earle's Even When I'm Blue just killed me. I'm all weepy now, but I'll get over it. :eek:

Cheers,
Stu

Ditto here from me, Stu! Jon, I think the world of you; you are an inspiration! Your music gives me so much happiness in my heart -- so good for the soul! Thank you for all that you do on the UU Forum and for sharing your knowledge, expertise, love, and passion for ukulele playing/music with us! :)

Haven't decided yet about the weeping, but HERE! HERE! and AMEN!

I endorse all of that. He MUST have started playing whilst still in the womb to become THAT good. ;-)

Agreed.. Muchos gracias mate!

Absolutely! The world is a better place with Eugene Ukulele in it. Thanks Jon.

Unfortunately some wonderful vids are lost to the world. Shady Grove will be missed

No doubt about it. I don't think anyone exudes the joy of the ukulele like Eugene Ukulele.

I'll jump on this pile of praise.

Eugene Ukulele, you sir are cooler than the other side of the pillow!

Thanks for being.

Scooter

Yeah, he's a nice guy and helpful and he sings real good and his playing is top notch and I hope he considers me a friend, but what's up with the funny accent? Just trying to keep it real, folks.

"Give a Little Whistle" has become one of my new favorites since the older videos are gone (at least I can't find them). I'm another one who gets much joy from his videos!

UU wouldn't be the same without eugene Ukulele....he is the heart of UU>>>> where is he now...probally strumming his ukes...thank you bruddah:)

Thank you so very much for your commitment to Ukulele Underground. You are an inspiration to us all. Have a blessed Easter.

Jon,
I just wanted to thank you publicly for your efforts on this site and your contributions to the UU forum, and to acknowledge your video submissions to this site and your own YT channel (butterflybandito), which have inspired me to become a better ukulele player.

I have learned so much by watching your videos. Your recent cover of Steve Earle's Even When I'm Blue just killed me. I'm all weepy now, but I'll get over it. :eek:

Cheers,
Stu
hey Stu, really kind of you to say that mate, thankyou. I do feel deeply embarrassed by this shout out though. Many folks who spend time here and who know me know very well I am a far from perfect and make lots of mistakes. I go MIA occasionally, am subject to some erratic mood swings and behaviour and have let people down at different times through my words and/or my actions. I have made posts many times that I have regretted, including recently. For everyone who I may have helped a bit I'm sure there are others with a different view. But I'm very grateful for the encouragement brother and glad you get where I'm coming from with the songs. It feels good to have made a connection cause in the end I guess that's what playing music is about eh...if you want any help with chords or a tute vid...whatever man, just say the word.

And thanks gang for chiming in. It's been a rough month or two and you guys are a blessing.

NOW....

can we um, let this thread die please? :eek:

Top Bottom