Carrie Underwood: Jesus Take the Wheel (ukulele cover)

Hochapeafarm

Reaction score
FIRST VIDEO with my new all-walnut Bruko soprano (that I bought from Eugene Ukulele on UU)! I absolutely LOVE this lil' instrument! I am, of course, still getting acquainted with her -- never have played a soprano unitl now -- I am a "tenor gal" -- but, I had to have this uke because she is ALL walnut and I am ga-ga for walnut ukes!!!

So, I am a country music fan, too, and here is my attempt at covering a beautiful (and very meaningful song to me) Carrie Underwood tune, "Jesus Take the Wheel." So, yeah, I know that this video is pretty rough -- especially had a tough time with that E-chord...but, I'll get it one day! Hope you enjoy it!

Last edited:
Well done! I love the Bruko - it sounds great. The meaning of the song clearly came through your vocals.

Well done! I love the Bruko - it sounds great. The meaning of the song clearly came through your vocals.

Hi, frisbee fred! Thanks a bunch for your kind comments -- I, too, really love the sound of this lil' Bruko -- I am very excited to have this neat instrument! I really appreciate your feedback! :)

Wow, this is beautiful - the sound of that uke, your voice and the lyrics of that song! I've never heard of the song before - thank you for sharing it.... Might just learn it...
yeah I feel the same. beautiful song. superb lyrics and a heartfelt performance. well done mate...gonna go find me a songsheet and watch some vids...

(oh, don't sweat that rotten E chord, it's a bugger...you'll knock it on the head soon enough Chelle..he he)

Wow, this is beautiful - the sound of that uke, your voice and the lyrics of that song! I've never heard of the song before - thank you for sharing it.... Might just learn it...

Thank you, filipinouker! I would love to hear you do this song -- you are really an amazing singer and player!

yeah I feel the same. beautiful song. superb lyrics and a heartfelt performance. well done mate...gonna go find me a songsheet and watch some vids...

(oh, don't sweat that rotten E chord, it's a bugger...you'll knock it on the head soon enough Chelle..he he)

Hey, Eugene Ukulele!!! Really appreciate the encouraging feedback and your shared sentiments -- so glad that emotion stuff was conveyed in the tune -- yep, I do feel emotional about music, indeed! I'll keep at it and tackle that E chord! Thanks, again! :)

Top Bottom