Kauai -Anyone free to jam on the island near Poipu April 1-5?

blue_knight_usa

Reaction score
Aloha All, I will be in Kauai all next week with my ukulele. Anyone in the region available for a jam one evening possibly? My family will probably kill me but how can I be in Kauai on the beach with my ukulele and not jamming with some bruddas!

If you are on the Island and want to jam for a few hours, I would love to hear from you. I heard Aldrine lives there but don't expect he would respond...although Aldrine if you see this, let's kanikapila!

Would be great to have a Kauai regional impromtu jam.
Mahalo,

I am missing you by one day...

Check out Aldrine at the Waipouli Beach Resort happy hour on Wednesday. You won't jam together, but he puts on a good show - always with another UU guy with him (I have seen it be Ryan and Aaron).

Check out Aldrine at the Waipouli Beach Resort happy hour on Wednesday. You won't jam together, but he puts on a good show - always with another UU guy with him (I have seen it be Ryan and Aaron).

Jay, they're at the Oasis in the Waipouli Outrigger in Kapaa 5:00-7:00. Fridays at Rob's Goodtimes Grill in Lihue, right next to the bowling alley. I think this show starts at 6:00. Rayan is a married man now so Aaron handles the guitar for Aldrine and has a few sweet vocals of his own. Tell the boys my son James and I say hi. Have a great trip!

Hey Stacie

are you visiting Oahu..and if so do you plan on visiting MGM in Haleiwa?

Nice Jay..info from the 2 experts about Kauai..have fun!
and Gary..i got one word for you starts with M ,,,,,haha

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for the tip!

Jay, they're at the Oasis in the Waipouli Outrigger in Kapaa 5:00-7:00. Fridays at Rob's Goodtimes Grill in Lihue, right next to the bowling alley. I think this show starts at 6:00. Rayan is a married man now so Aaron handles the guitar for Aldrine and has a few sweet vocals of his own. Tell the boys my son James and I say hi. Have a great trip!

Too bad we'll miss each other. Oh I'll jam, I'll just jump on stage and start strumming...you know like that Whitehouse couple that showed up at the presidents fundraiser and walked into the fund raiser uninvited. My Hawaiian shirt and Kukui nut lei and I'm golden! ;-)

Get there early. The wife and I had to stand for half of their set. It was a great time

No one in Kauai to jam?

Knock Knock...anyone in Kauai this next week? Am I going to have to jam alone in Kauai,....bummer. I'll just have to keep all those tips! ;-)

If you are going to be around the Southern or Eastern side, please PM me. Looking forward to meeting someone there.

Bringing my KoAloha thin body to sing to the ocean!

Knock Knock...anyone in Kauai this next week? Am I going to have to jam alone in Kauai,....bummer. I'll just have to keep all those tips! ;-)

If you are going to be around the Southern or Eastern side, please PM me. Looking forward to meeting someone there.

Bringing my KoAloha thin body to sing to the ocean!

Have fun at the hotel cuz most places closes early

Had a great trip, played a lot at the Marriott with my dad and had quite an audience at times. The locals working there went nuts when I was singing Hawaii 78 and started singing along! Too bad there were not more jams around the Island. I was the lone ukester! Kapa'a, Po'Ipu, Princevilla, Lihue, no bruddas for da playin!

Cheers,
Have fun at the hotel cuz most places closes early

Top Bottom