New uke day!

ogah

Reaction score
Just received a new tenor. This USPS system is weird.. the delievery was guaranteed by 23rd yet I got it today.

Breedlove Signature Tenor in bear claw spruce with curly myrtle is one I got from Mim.

I am so used to the darker koa or mahogany colors this light cream instrument especially with semi gloss finish first gave me an impression of not completed but this is just one beautiful instrument love the sound from it too!

Will post some pictures later.

That's a nice looking uke! I hope you enjoy it!

Sounds awesome, can't wait for the pics.

IMG_0259.jpg

not the best picture due to my lovely iPad but here's my new tenor with my older tenor..

Congrats they build a really nice uke at Breedlove and Kim Breedlove is actually a pretty good uke player himself I hear!

Congrats on your new breedlove...it looks awesome and I wsh I could hear it...Happy strummings..

Very nice ogah. How does it compare to the Kris Barnett uke that you gave to your brother?

different wood.. different size.. but if you ask me.. I am actually considering a tenor from Kris even after this one.. should this answer your question? :)

That is lovely! Congrats and well wishes for much musical merrymaking.

View attachment 51016

not the best picture due to my lovely iPad but here's my new tenor with my older tenor..

Hooray! They look good together! I thought the 23rd sounded ambitious from USPS. I guess since it is technically still a US address Express still thinks it will be 2 days. But so glad it got there safe and sound. Definitely a different look and sound than koa with the spruce Myrtle!

Congratulations, it looks beautiful; I bet it sounds beautiful also! ;)

That is awesome, just got my new uke today too.

Kris Barnett is the best kept secret in the uke community. I would choose my Kris Barnett tenor over almost every uke I've ever played, including my Casey Kamaka built custom mango tenor, which is fabulous.

different wood.. different size.. but if you ask me.. I am actually considering a tenor from Kris even after this one.. should this answer your question? :)

Top Bottom