New Uke Day - Rob Collins, Tinguitar Baritone

Ben_H

Reaction score
OK,

Slight fib as I haven't got my mitts on it yet, but it's finished. I'm not sure I will manage waiting till the 12th April when I'd pre-arranged to collect it.

Hopefully Rob will find time to post a demo on his youtube channel in the near future.

I'm all a quiver.

Ben

http://tinguitar.com/gallery/1017/

Congratulations, that is a gorgeous looking baritone!

Aloha Ben,
Congrats on the purchase then....let us when you get it....betcha just can't wait....hee hee

wow Ben, what a stunner. So classy. Please let us know how it sounds mate, cheers

I ordered this 5 months ago after a lot of thought, questions and waffle from me and infinite patience from Rob. After seeing the photos this morning I was almost in tears I was so happy. I hadn't realised it was finished so it was a very, very pleasant surprise.

If Rob manages to record a demo I will certainly be linking to it here. If not,I will have to find a kind soul locally to record it for me. Preferably played by someone who can do it justice ;o)

That's a beautiful instrument Ben. I think the use of of the grafted wood on the back is inspirational! Enjoy the wait until you pick it up.

Whooee...the contrast with the dark fretboard and bridge...as Eugene says, very classy indeed.

Top Bottom