New (to me) uke day

Cornfield

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
The Post Office delivered a used Bean Sprout Banjo uke yesterday. It's a red one in concert size with the high g. This is a lot easier for me to play than my 5 string banjo. I was smiling and picking waaaay too much to take photographs. Pics to follow when I stop grinning.

NICE! Congratulations. When you stop smiling, please post some pictures. Of course this is only going to enhance my banjo uke UAS, but that is a burden I can live with.

NICE! Congratulations. When you stop smiling, please post some pictures. Of course this is only going to enhance my banjo uke UAS, but that is a burden I can live with.

Thanks. It looks like you will be getting a new to you uke today. :) These things are so much fun.

Thanks. It looks like you will be getting a new to you uke today. :) These things are so much fun.

I keep taking a peek at the tracking #. Can't wait! It's going to be a fun day. Can't wait to plug it in tonight.

It's beautiful and adorable and I mean that in the best way. You have quite a collection!

It's beautiful and adorable and I mean that in the best way. You have quite a collection!
Thanks. My 7 year old grandson is visiting for Spring break. He has named it the "Banjo of Death Bear". He watches a lot of crap cartoons so it may refer to something he has seen on TV. I don't know who Death Bear is but the name may stick.

Top Bottom