Question for UU Staff

Howie1947

Reaction score
I posted a review for for a KoAloha uke about a week ago, but I do not see that it has been posted yet. Does it take time for it to appear? Has it been rejected by UU........Thanks, Howie

You can be pretty sure that they are on it, but one can imagine it is waiting in a line with other UU-related chores that need to be done as well. So just give it a bit more time, and if you can't hold it anymore, you could try to PM rayan. If his mailbox is full, email to ukuleleunderground@gmail.com and everything will be right.

Looking forward to your review. That part of the site is actually a wealth of info, but it's still hard to keep up with new additions other than keeping a memo by yourself or by checking all categories regularly. As a conclusion, are you satisfied with your Koaloha?

UkeNinja.................Thanks for your reply..........Yes indeed, I love all of my KoAlohas especially my new Superconcert.........Howie

Sorry about that! All reviews must be approved before showing up on the site. We're currently out of town right now recoding an album so we wont be able to get to them till we get back. So expect to see your review next week! :D Thanks for understanding.

Thanks Aldrine................Have a Great X-mas and New Year...............

We're currently out of town right now recoding an album so we wont be able to get to them till we get back.
If I were 20 years younger I'd wish to use this excuse one day too... ;)

Sorry about that! All reviews must be approved before showing up on the site. We're currently out of town right now recoding an album so we wont be able to get to them till we get back. So expect to see your review next week! :D Thanks for understanding.

Aldrine is actually on vacation in sunny Oahu, Hawaii, and is going to go eat at Yogurtland in about an hour... He may also be recording an album on the side between his spa treatments and pedicures. :D

Aldrine is actually on vacation in sunny Oahu, Hawaii, and is going to go eat at Yogurtland in about an hour... He may also be recording an album on the side between his spa treatments and pedicures. :D

living in hawaii must be like a permanent vacation. My media teacher has been there 8 times and he says that if I go there, i wont come back.

ps: im looking forward for the new cd!!!!!:rock::rock:

Top Bottom