PDA

View Full Version : My girl Deached me!

benmealer
12-19-2008, 07:23 AM
...and it felt great! I woke up today to the best and most unexpected birthday present ever. She sneakily mailed Deach to see which one I wanted. Thanks Deach! (and thanks Damares, but she'll never read this) I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. IloveitIloveitIloveitIloveitIloveitititititti!

http://i39.tinypic.com/14ccrv8.jpg

deach
12-19-2008, 07:32 AM
...and it felt great! I woke up today to the best and most unexpected birthday present ever. She sneakily mailed Deach to see which one I wanted. Thanks Deach! (and thanks Damares, but she'll never read this) I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. IloveitIloveitIloveitIloveitIloveitititititti!

Too cool! Glad it worked out. Happy Birthday Ben!

now don't you feel bad about singing "I used to love her"? I didn't think you would. lol.

haole
12-19-2008, 07:34 AM
Happy birthday! And that is one sharp-looking uke. :D

Deach: "...but it's all over now" or "...but I had to kill her"? ;)

benmealer
12-19-2008, 07:42 AM
Deach: Thanks again for helpin' her. Did I put that up after she talked to you? Oh geeze. She's ok in my book now.

Thanks Haole! He's talking about the "I had to kill her" one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dKhDxQ6mOo

deach
12-19-2008, 07:46 AM
Deach: Thanks again for helpin' her. Did I put that up after she talked to you? Oh geeze. She's ok in my book now.

LOL. No she contacted me a few days after you put the vid up.

benmealer
12-19-2008, 07:50 AM
LOL. No she contacted me a few days after you put the vid up.

Maybe it scared her into being good. She left some nasty comments on that one:
itsamio (5 days ago) this sh*t sucks.

itsamio (5 days ago) f ben miller.

ukeninam
12-19-2008, 08:27 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!!! and what a surprise...a beauty NO LESS!!!!!
:)

super awesome...i feel a little more jazzy after seeing that uke!!!!

benmealer
12-19-2008, 08:33 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!!! and what a surprise...a beauty NO LESS!!!!!
:)

super awesome...i feel a little more jazzy after seeing that uke!!!!

thanks a bunch ukeninam. Dig that jazzy ax:nana:

russ_buss
12-19-2008, 10:00 AM
congrats on the uke you lucky guy! happy birthday too!:)

Pharmaceutical.Bandit
12-19-2008, 10:11 AM
thats a fantastic lookin uke! congrats! happy burfday! ur girl's really awesome for doin that!

what model is that btw?

Spuash
12-19-2008, 11:16 AM
HELL YEAH!!!

Happy Birthday man, there is no beter way to wake up than.. THAT!! hows it sound?

nikolo727
12-19-2008, 03:55 PM
yeah talk about waking up and seeing the light at the end of your bed!

happy birthday and have fun with your new uke!!!

RON<>VA
12-19-2008, 08:17 PM
Now be honest Ben. Who do you love more - your girl or Deach??

benmealer
12-20-2008, 05:38 AM
russbuss: thanks, and on top of everything it was from MGM(thanks MGM!):nana:

Pharmaceutical.Bandit: yup, she did a good job. here's a link to it on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/NATURAL-MAHOGANY-KALA-JAZZ-F-HOLE-A-E-TENOR-UKULELE_W0QQitemZ250344768667QQihZ015QQcategoryZ16 224QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

Spuash: well the only other ukulele I've played was a $50 oscar schmidt and compared to that, it's incredible. It has Aquilla Nylagut strings which feel and sound great. I haven't been able to plug it in yet, but I'm exited for that. My old ukulele wouldn't do harmonics and this one does pretty easy so that's cool. I'm just all around really happy with it.

nikolo727:thx, it's deffinately better than a sweater;)

RON<>VA: I don't know if that's a fair question. They're both family and I love them both diffrent and equally. :love:

HaileISela
12-20-2008, 07:38 AM
RON<>VA: I don't know if that's a fair question. They're both family and I love them both diffrent and equally. :love:

haha, good answer^^

happy belated b-day Ben and congrats to that beautiful Kala!

Snow
12-20-2008, 11:33 PM
Danggg nice F-hole uke. I wish my girl gave me an F-Hole for my birthday. :p

if you know what i mean..

Plainsong
12-21-2008, 04:45 AM
I'll always have a soft spot for that uke. Perhaps one day...

But the cool factor is off the scale there. Tell your gf thanks and give Deach a big kiss.....

oh wait....

ke leo
12-21-2008, 09:04 AM
Congrats and Happy B-Day!

benmealer
12-22-2008, 04:21 PM
haha, good answer^^

happy belated b-day Ben and congrats to that beautiful Kala!

Hey, thanks alot. Sorry it took so long to reply. The hollidays have been kicking my butt.

benmealer
12-22-2008, 04:25 PM
Snow: wink wink. I can smell what your cookin, bro

Plainsong: Yeah, it's really pretty in real life. I'm still working on those kisses and thank yous.

ke leo: Hey, thanks.:nana:

Plainsong
12-22-2008, 04:39 PM
Local ukester and UU member Juha had the glossy black version. My my it was cool on stage. I spent a few meetings fondling either that Kala or his G string.... while he had a go on some guy's Johnson. ;)

/Think what you like but it was all innocent!

nikolo727
12-22-2008, 08:28 PM
Now be honest Ben. Who do you love more - your girl or Deach??

yes.

-quoting from,"the man" waterguy.

BboyEmperor
12-22-2008, 08:37 PM
LOL@"yes"
The answer is undecided! haha

nikolo727
12-22-2008, 08:45 PM
indeed.

well its more of a, "well i am to tired and/or drunk to care, so ill just say the answer that all men are born with: yes or mmmhmm", answer

Pharmaceutical.Bandit
12-23-2008, 12:02 AM
Local ukester and UU member Juha had the glossy black version. My my it was cool on stage. I spent a few meetings fondling either that Kala or his G string.... while he had a go on some guy's Johnson. ;)

/Think what you like but it was all innocent!

oh that made me all sorts of hot. lol, gross.

how does the black one look in person btw? i didnt like the way it looked in pictures because the F holes don't really stand out since it's all black, and it's dark inside the uke so it just looks all black lol.

benmealer
12-25-2008, 11:54 AM
oh that made me all sorts of hot. lol, gross.

how does the black one look in person btw? i didnt like the way it looked in pictures because the F holes don't really stand out since it's all black, and it's dark inside the uke so it just looks all black lol.

The black one needs some LED's inside of it. That would make the F holes stand out.