FS: Eleuke Pineapple Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattydee

Reaction score
The how many ukes is too many thread in Uke Talk got me to thinking, so I'm thinning a bit.

For sale is this solid body Eleuke Pineapple concert, originally set up by Mim. I bought it from another UU member a couple of years ago.

It's in good shape, currently strung with Martin 600s. There is definitely strum wear making the finish go a bit glossy on the upper treble area. It used to be my only uke with a pick-up, but now there are others, which relegated this to quiet practice. it has seen little use over the last few months, and I want to make some room, so I'm selling it. It has all the cool Eleuke features: mp3 input, headphone and 1/4" outputs. The headphone output can go straight to a Mac's headphone/mic jack to record. Also a nifty, very well padded gig bag. Sorry, no cables.

This would make an excellent travel uke with a honeytone (or other pocket sized) amp.

I don't think they make these anymore, so this is a good chance to get this fun design! They used to go for over $200. This one is $150 shipped to your door CONUS.

eleuke_stamp.jpg

eleuke_front.jpg

eleuke_stock.jpg

eleuke_back.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom