Nud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

electrauke

Reaction score
WOO HOO!!!!!! I just received my second ukulele!! It is a custom Fluke style Tenor made by David Gill. My sister got a matching one, and they each have our names in the sound hole tag. It has a solid Adirondack Spruce top and solid Mahogany back and sides. It sound amazing and looks great too. My wonderful dad surprised us both with it.

Here are some pics:

photo.jpgphoto (1).jpgphoto (2).jpgphoto (4).jpgphoto (3).jpg

Last edited:
congrats to you and your sister... now you can jam together!

ALRIGHT!!!!!!! Big congrats Andre. Lovely looking uke! Adi spruce top with mahogany back and sides sounds perfect, and pretty special that you and your sis have matching ones. Massive shout out to your dad for being so awesome. Enjoy it mate... :shaka:

Congratulations! That is a beaut. I've been hearing great things about David Gill's ukes. Well wishes for much musical merrymaking.

Wow! You've got a cool dad and a great uke! You will rock that, Andre.
Please post some videos of you and your sister playing together.

Wow! Excellent! I know you and your sister will have a great time with your uke siblings.

good excuse to bang out a tune for us over on the seasons board to celebrate your week of hosting mate :)

Sweeeeeet! Very nice looking ukes. Both of you need to hang onto those because they'll be really special memories when you're old and gray!

John

What an awesome ukulele (and what an awesome dad)! Looking forward to that bonus song.

That really is an awesome uke! Congratulations to you and your sister! Can't wait to hear it.

I feel myself beginning to yearn...

Off to check out David Gill's website.

Scooter

So, are you going to let your cool dad play your first uke so you can perform as a group? Can someone else in your family play the shaker?

Your dad is the man. Thats what parents should do, support their kids when they have totally awesome hobbies!! Congrats on the new uke!

Sweet! My new custom was a gift from my dad, too, Andre! Ain't it grand to have supportive parents?

Can't wait to hear it! (And mine will be making yet another seasons appearance very shortly...)

Top Bottom