I want some Recipes!

anyone have a good recipe for saimin? or want to ship something to Texas? Pre-packaged ramen just isn't the same!

Chicken Adobo
First, brown some chicken and garlic in a pan with oil. Once it's pretty much cooked, add soy sauce and vinegar and pepper corns and let simmer for awhile.

Serve ontop of rice.

What is the sauce they put on spam misubi? i know its not soy or teriaki Sauce. It tastes diff.

Howlie Boy

Chicken Adobo
First, brown some chicken and garlic in a pan with oil. Once it's pretty much cooked, add soy sauce and vinegar and pepper corns and let simmer for awhile.

Serve ontop of rice.

breasts, or thighs?

Hey howlie, I'm almost positive, but most of the places you get spam musubi out here put a little of that yasuda's teriyaki glaze in it.

equal part sugar to equal part (aloha) shoyu makes a yummy glaze for musubi. :D

Hey howlie, I'm almost positive, but most of the places you get spam musubi out here put a little of that yasuda's teriyaki glaze in it.

I usually get it at that new place ohana hawaiian bbq over here by the mall. have you eaten there. pretty tasty...lol if you have is that what they use? doesnt taste like teriyaki....:confused: im confused... lol

Howlie Boy

Top Bottom