Sharing the gift of music

ShortCut

Reaction score
Hi everyone, As the title says, I'm going to tell you about how I'm sharing music and the ukulele to my sister.

Whenever I pick up my ukulele , my sister (Who is 4) Always goes and gets my old ukulele from its case, and sits beside me and plinks around on it, nothing special. But I thought ,since she is showing an interest in the ukulele (mind you she never touches my gutiar when I play that, only the uke) I decided to go get her one, even though she is 4. It's just a 30$ Mahalo, but it's a start. I hope that she takes interest in it as she grows older.

Thats all I wanted to share with you guys.

BTW I also bought a mahalo Telecaster, and I could hear something rattling inside, and when I looked I saw this little plastic thing with like tape on the bottom.. Don't know why thats there. If it has something to do with the pick up thats, fine, I wont worry because I don't want to plug this one in. Just wondering, It sounds fine though.

Thats all from me for now.

Mitch

thats a great idea mitch!

its good to start young, and there is no better uke for her than a mahalo.

good luck with teaching her and have fun.

btw: happy holidays!

Last edited:
Could be the next Jake in the making.

Hey Mitch! I think that is great that you are going to teach your sister how to play the ukulele. Wish somebody would have taught me when I was younger but I picked it up as an adult and I been taking lessons for less than a month. Better to teach them young.

I've been thinking about picking one up for my niece who's 3. Whenever I see her she asks where my "little guitar" is.

Top Bottom