The Motels: "Only The Lonely" (ukulele cover)

Hochapeafarm

Reaction score
Yep, more 80's from me again! Hope you enjoy!

And, hey, erivel (Eric!)~ here it is! Now, your turn -- Suddenly Last Summer! :)

Nice video. I saw Martha on a video recently--she's still smokin'.

Yea, Eric is not bashful with female singers (his Lotta Love Nicolette Larson cover is amazing!)--Suddenly Last Summer is a sultry number, fo sho.

Anyhow, your video is super well done.

Nice video. I saw Martha on a video recently--she's still smokin'.

Yea, Eric is not bashful with female singers (his Lotta Love Nicolette Larson cover is amazing!)--Suddenly Last Summer is a sultry number, fo sho.

Anyhow, your video is super well done.

Thanks a lot, coolkayaker1 -- I really appreciate your positive feedback! I was reading up on Martha Davis the other day -- looks like she is still making music as The Motels, but she's also doing solo work as a jazz singer -- bet she sounds awesome on that stuff, too!

Great job.

Maybe you and Eric should do one together?

Nice job! Wang Chung next?

Hey, frisbee fred! Thanks for your comment! Wang Chung would be AWESOME! Hmmmm...will have to look into it! Here are some other groups that I remember from the 80's -- I would love to do some tunes from these bands -- or see other UU's do them! (Hint, hint!) :)

Adam Ant
Stray Cats
The Pretenders
The Cars
Tommy Tutone (Jenny/867-5309 of course!)
Bryan Adams
Quarterflash
Pet Benatar
Duran Duran
The Fixx
Golden Earring
Bryan Ferry
Van Halen
Simple Minds
ZZ Top
Simply Red
Go-go Girls
Rush (Tom Sawyer!)
Sammy Hagar
Yes
and the list goes on and on!

Hey, frisbee fred! Thanks for your comment! Wang Chung would be AWESOME! Hmmmm...will have to look into it! Here are some other groups that I remember from the 80's -- I would love to do some tunes from these bands -- or see other UU's do them! (Hint, hint!) :)

Adam Ant
Stray Cats
The Pretenders
The Cars
Tommy Tutone (Jenny/867-5309 of course!)
Bryan Adams
Quarterflash
Pet Benatar
Duran Duran
The Fixx
Golden Earring
Bryan Ferry
Van Halen
Simple Minds
ZZ Top
Simply Red
Go-go Girls