Thanks for the Advice

Ukuleleblues

Reaction score
I've gotten some advice from some of you on UU on getting our uke club up and running and teaching a beginner class. I just wanted to thank eveyone for their input. Giving the classes (free) at the beginning of the monthly meeting has really increased participation. I've even had one person who never held a uke attend and is now waiting for a new Tenor from MGM. I've been promoting the club at various Christmas performances we've been doing and at each performance someone show interest in the uke. As an aside I've met alot of really nice people. I appreciate the help and advice!!!

I hope you all have a great Christmas! I'm in SC, it's been so warm (mid 70s') I went catfishing yesterday and while waiting for a bite I was strumming Christmas tunes in the sun and got sunburned!!!

MELE KALIKIMAKA YA All !!!

Nice dude, keep it up!

I wish it was even close to 70. The weather here in PA bounces around so much that I dont know what to do. It was sleeting this morning and then in the afternoon it went up to 50 degrees.

anyway, i hope that all goes well with your future plans and with your lessons and everything!

have fun!
nikolo

Hey at least you got above freezing today! Here near Boston I don't think it got about freezing at all. Keep it up man! I also wish that someday I could start a uke club at my school maybe. I wish you luck!

Top Bottom