New uke arrived!

Caaronb

Reaction score
The new uke has arrived (Pono ATSHC)!! Anybody ever have the thrill of having a much better sounding ukulele but realizing that it doesn't make you any better of a ukulele player?! Oh well, guess I'll have to practice!

If anyone ever comes across a ukulele that actually makes you a better player let me know!!

Congratulations!!! I found that getting a much better sounding ukulele made me want to play more and try harder to play better when I did play. Would I have improved anyway? Possibly, but I give some credit to the better sounding ukulele. Happy strumming!

Ha ha! I hear you, but congratulations! At least practicing will be more fun..

Congratulations!

I have found, with guitars and ukes in my personal experience, a better instrument will eventually contribute to better playing.

Of course I also like to buy ukes for the joy of it also!!!

Buying more books doesn't help unless I read them and practice. I keep thinking, one more uke or one more book and I'll be better. When I get a new uke, I play more.

A better uke makes you a better player by making you motivated to practice more often.

The new uke has arrived (Pono ATSHC)!! Anybody ever have the thrill of having a much better sounding ukulele but realizing that it doesn't make you any better of a ukulele player?! Oh well, guess I'll have to practice!

If anyone ever comes across a ukulele that actually makes you a better player let me know!!

There's an old saying, "Where ever you go, there you are".

Congratulations! One of my friends owns a Pono (her one and only uke) and she loves it! Pono makes a very nice uke, IMHO...I know a guy who owns 5...loves them...he let me play one, and it was sheer pleasure!

Top Bottom