It's Official. My ONLY Ukulele Was Stolen.

JKoval

Reaction score
There's no other solution. I know exactly where I placed it. My front door was open. There's nothing I can do now. Well... I'll try to buy another one... but I don't exactly have the funds. Let this be a lesson: treasure what you have and take good care of it! :)

-Jeff

Honestly, man, keep your babies safe! If I ever replace it, I'm going to try to get a hard case to carry with me AT ALL TIMES. :)

-Jeff

I'm really sorry to hear that! And so close to the holidays, too. :(

You wouldn't happen to live in Camden, would you? I always associate Camden with stuff getting stolen, or worse.

Ironically... I live the in the "10th SAFEST TOWN IN AMERICA." Lulsies. :)

-Jeff

look on the brightside
the person whole stole it is selling it at a local flea market
one of your friends see's a ukulele and remembers that you lost a uke
then he buys and gives it to you for christmas

but that may never happen

good luck to you tho :)

Man that sucks.. i was thinking about getting Low jack for mine.. u know put it right inside by the Pick up.. like a lil gps device.....

or some C4..... set to a remote detonator, so if it is stolen i can blow it up so whoever is paying it pays for what theyve done

they need a Uke pound.. like they have for animals, like a stray Uke shelter where you can go adopt one hehe.

srry to hear about your loss

hope your holliday joys make up for the missing Uke...

You wouldn't happen to live in Camden, would you? I always associate Camden with stuff getting stolen, or worse.
I live in England and visit London at least once a year. The first place I head to is Camden and I've been going there over 30 years. It is a wonderful, vibrant place. All human life is there! There are some leeches there but they're in the minority, just like any other place in the world. If ever you visit London head straight to Camden!!
Ian.

I live in England and visit London at least once a year. The first place I head to is Camden and I've been going there over 30 years. It is a wonderful, vibrant place. All human life is there! There are some leeches there but they're in the minority, just like any other place in the world. If ever you visit London head straight to Camden!!
Ian.

I expect he meant camden NJ, USA not in London! North London is pretty non-scary if you ask me.

Camden London isn't scary, but also, you don't leave your front door open, there, or anywhere else in London (really anywhere in the UK, I think).

im sorry to hear about your ukulele :[
but yes, we all should cherish our babies.
thats why i keep my guitar and uke locked
in my closet. :]

it must have been a nightmare to find your
uke stolen. goodluck on getting a new uke.

Wow man that blows.... If I had any cash, I'd totally send it to you, but I'm running low cuz of Christmas and all. Look on the bright side, now you can get an even BETTER one! :)

I expect he meant camden NJ, USA not in London! North London is pretty non-scary if you ask me.
Aah. Oops! Never heard of Camden NJ, sorry.
Camden London is my favourite place in the UK after Manchester, then would be Brighton.
But I live in Lancaster (UK, not Pensyllvania) which is the county town of Lancashire which is absolutely the most wonderful place in the world!
I'll shut up now and let this thread get back on topic!

Camden is sorta relevant to the topic though. I'm not sure about the London Camden (simply a matter of not knowing) but Camden, NJ is one of the more crime-filled cities... I think it might be in the top ten... but it's sorta weird cause it's surrounded by "safe" towns... go figure... I smell Sanford on this one.

-Jeff

Now I read it...
And ouch man...I guess I kind of feel your pain...
Sorry for almost stealing your title.. :(

Top Bottom