PDA

View Full Version : "The scientist" cover by Frax

Frax
03-30-2013, 07:38 AM
Here's a fun cover of a song I really love : "the scientist" by Coldplay. The point was not to make it sound like a sad song I enjoy playing it this way... Chords and lyrics are on the description of the vid... =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzeY_x2YfZg

Hochapeafarm
03-30-2013, 08:42 AM
Hi, Frax! This was really great! Loved your vocals and your playing here so much!!! I'm going to head on over to YouTube to subscribe to your channel! :-)

Frax
03-30-2013, 08:59 AM
Hi, Frax! This was really great! Loved your vocals and your playing here so much!!! I'm going to head on over to YouTube to subscribe to your channel! :-)

Thank you so much Hochapeafarm ! These are really cool comments and I feel so grateful for you ! Glad you liked it, I also subscribed to your chan !
I really enjoy playin this one...

Hochapeafarm
03-30-2013, 07:01 PM
Thank you so much Hochapeafarm ! These are really cool comments and I feel so grateful for you ! Glad you liked it, I also subscribed to your chan !
I really enjoy playin this one...

Hey, thanks so much, Frax! You can totally tell how much you enjoyed playing this song -- would love to hear you do more Coldplay tunes -- if you take requests! :-) Again, a wonderful performance, here!

keonepax
03-31-2013, 12:01 AM
Great stuff, man! You have a really nice voice!

Frax
03-31-2013, 08:44 AM
Hey, thanks so much, Frax! You can totally tell how much you enjoyed playing this song -- would love to hear you do more Coldplay tunes -- if you take requests! :-) Again, a wonderful performance, here!

Hehe, some requests, well why not ? Thanks again !

Great stuff, man! You have a really nice voice!
Thank you so much dear keonepax for your kind words, I really appreciate it !=)

The Ukelites
03-31-2013, 09:24 PM
:) enjoyed this one very much. Good sound!

Frax
04-01-2013, 08:51 AM
:) enjoyed this one very much. Good sound!

Wow, ein riesigen Dank !!!
Thank you the Ukelites for your kind words ! Really cool vibes ! =)

ombracorta
04-01-2013, 10:59 AM
I liked your version of this great song! Nice mood :)

Frax
04-02-2013, 05:47 AM
I liked your version of this great song! Nice mood :)

Thank you ombracorta for these positive vibes ! So glad you enjoyed my cover ! =)