"The scientist" cover by Frax

Frax

Reaction score
Here's a fun cover of a song I really love : "the scientist" by Coldplay. The point was not to make it sound like a sad song I enjoy playing it this way... Chords and lyrics are on the description of the vid... =)

Hi, Frax! This was really great! Loved your vocals and your playing here so much!!! I'm going to head on over to YouTube to subscribe to your channel! :)

Hi, Frax! This was really great! Loved your vocals and your playing here so much!!! I'm going to head on over to YouTube to subscribe to your channel! :)

Thank you so much Hochapeafarm ! These are really cool comments and I feel so grateful for you ! Glad you liked it, I also subscribed to your chan !
I really enjoy playin this one...

Thank you so much Hochapeafarm ! These are really cool comments and I feel so grateful for you ! Glad you liked it, I also subscribed to your chan !
I really enjoy playin this one...

Hey, thanks so much, Frax! You can totally tell how much you enjoyed playing this song -- would love to hear you do more Coldplay tunes -- if you take requests! :) Again, a wonderful performance, here!

Hey, thanks so much, Frax! You can totally tell how much you enjoyed playing this song -- would love to hear you do more Coldplay tunes -- if you take requests! :) Again, a wonderful performance, here!

Hehe, some requests, well why not ? Thanks again !

Great stuff, man! You have a really nice voice!
Thank you so much dear keonepax for your kind words, I really appreciate it !=)

Top Bottom