Larrivee 10 Mahogany Satin Soprano with Abalone Inlay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koa Soprano

Reaction score
For sale is a Larrivee US-10 Mahogany Top Soprano, serial number 032XXX which I think puts it at 2000 for DOM. All solid Mahogany body and neck with Abalone inlaying and a satin finish featuring an Ebony bridge and fingerboard.

Great condition overall with a few things to note. The top corner of the sterling silver headstock inlay above the last "e" has a bit of rough raised area in the finish and at the second fret it looks like a finish drip. I didn't notice this until checking it over to take photos and it never bothered me playing. Pick scratches on the Ebony fingerboard overhang and the Ebony tailpiece inlay is proud of the Mahogany side on the treble side with a paper thin gap. Hard to photograph but you can feel it.

Comes with a brand new Marue hard case, a couple packs of Ko'olau strings with a wound G and original warranty cards.

I have described the uke very well as I want there to be no surprises (I hate those) and do not accept returns.

Asking $1000 shipped. Shipped by Canada Post/USPS.

Canadian Buyers:
Cash in person (I'm near Vancouver)
EMT
Personal Check from a major bank (held for at least a week)
Money order from a major bank
Paypal

US Buyers:
Personal Check from a major bank (held for at least three weeks)
Money order from a major bank
Paypal

102sa6a.jpg
34y4r5v.jpg

rur71x.jpg
afd36p.jpg

Last edited:
An LV for sale, so super rare, if only I knew my tax situation...

They don't often come up do they? While I was in the market for mine recently I only found five for sale with fairly extensive searching....and bought two of them. ;)

This is the only Mahogany Larrivee Uke I know of for sale.

Still available and open to offers.

I have a Larrivee spruce-top, which I love. Easiest-playing neck I've ever experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom