Whenre can I buy a lot of velvet picks?

HappyUke

Reaction score
Hi

I'm looking to buy a lot of soft velvet picks. from 100 to 1,000.

I couldn't find any soft velvet picks anywhere using Google, Ebay, DX or AliBaba.

Any idea who makes them and how they could be contacted?

Thanks

:)

Yes I did

wrong terminology on my part.

I assume that unless said "hard" these are all soft?

Also, I'm looking for something that's specifically for ukes. Is there something like that?

You can get a pick punch for $25-$30, but the shape is standard guitar pick shape.

$295.00 for 1000 makes them about three cents each....BUT.... what is the amount of stiffness and what is the fabric content and what chemicals are used in the manufacturing process to make the fibres cling together? What is the number of rubs before it comes apart? And again, when it does begin to break down and throw fibres into the air, what are those fibres, and what chemicals are on those fibres. If they cannot or will not disclose information re the content of the plectrum and the chemical content, I wouldn't buy them if they were ten for a nickle. If they can't /won't tell you, how will you be able to answer to those who ask you? Will they send a sample for your own "field testing" ? Do you get to check the batch you get before you have to pay for them? Or, if you get them and they are NOT the same as the sample, what is your recourse to getting your money back? Even on a little item like this, a product liability lawsuit can cause more grief than any profit you may earn. If you have the answers beforehand, and can include"fine print"with the item, you may be less vulnerable to frivolous lawsuits.
If the only thing you can say is " I don't know", that's an uncomfortable place to be. This was not written to be negative, it was intended to be positive. Positive that you can know you are reasonably sure you are selling a safe product.

Top Bottom