Need help with a looping device

Last edited:
If you happen to have an iPhone there's an app for that. Don't know about Android.

I wrote a looping device just today, first time I've made that mistake in years (little software engineering inside joke, but true, today).

Okay, seriously, now. :) DO you want to do live looping or build up recorded tracks? IF you're looking to do recording you can get by with any of several packages on your computer or even IOS device. If you want to do it live it really pays to have a dedicated pedal and there are any number of them with different capabilities as far as the number of tracks you can add and subtrack and how easy they are to use live and so on.

If you search "loop pedal demo" or "looper pedal demo" on YouTube you should get more information than you can absorb. :)

BTW, Here's one of the best examples of looping in a live performance that I've seen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYEU91d8ngc

Peavey makes an amp thats got a looper built into Ecoustic E110. I got one for a couple weeks ago pretty neat to play with but a little weird getting used to it.

Top Bottom