Walking After Midnight

so cool, so much fun. awesome video! love you guys. :)

Awesome sound. I loved it. I couldn't help but stare at that uke you re playing. It looked Liquid gold. What a gorgeous uke.

This is great! Patsy Cline is one of my favorite singers. The Ukelites are one of my favorite ukulele duos :)

Thank you very much Myrna! My favorite singers are all jazz or soul singers, but there seem to be a lot of Patsy Cline fans in the uke scene. :) What about "Time after Time" for the season? Eric did a great instrumental.

Awesome sound. I loved it. I couldn't help but stare at that uke you re playing. It looked Liquid gold. What a gorgeous uke.

Thank you, Twistedsoda! The uke I'm playing is a Kamaka White (unfortunately not Gold) Label, Concert size. The perfect uke for me.

How fun was that? I LOVE your presentations :) I would love to see you play out live sometime.... Where are you guys located - and do you do live gigs somewhere?

5 Stars*****

Great job!

How fun was that? I LOVE your presentations :) I would love to see you play out live sometime.... Where are you guys located - and do you do live gigs somewhere?

Thanks Mike! We're from Munich, Bavaria, Germany and we do gigs there. But maybe that's to far away from you?:)

Yawww ! Just Awesome !!
"Awoooooooh" ---> coyote scream finally ;)
I loved it.

Loved this performance -- you guys are so fun to watch and listen to -- not to mention -- and so talented! Super cool!

Top Bottom