New Job!

drbekken

Reaction score
Right, folks.
I am now formally employed as a lecturer in the Music Department of the Sør-Trøndelag University College ('Høgskolen i Sør-Trøndelag') here in Trondheim, Norway. Those teachers-to-be are in for some ukulele training, in addition to music theory and history - and band practice.
I'm happy to have landed a steady job; working with stuff I love.
Time for gigs too...how could I be blue?

Last edited:
Congrats on the job.

Congrats!

Petey

Awesome, congrats, not to speak of the famed benefits in NO gvmt jobs...

Great news! Congratulations!

I am so stoked for you! Sounds like a great job!

Congrats. I sense more ukes to be played in the land of te midnight sun!

Very nice, congratulations.

Maybe you need to write another song to the tune of Youngs "Rockin in the Free World" Could go something like Uking in the far north, uking in the far north, we've got sour herring and lutefisk too, good government benefits, oil money for you, When payday comes we go to Sweden, lower prices there, but they ain't got no ukes, trip to Germany there.......... Take it away Doc

Congratulations!

If you come up with some kind of 'ukulele curriculum' please share it with your UU 'Ohana :)

keep uke'in',

Congratulations from a fellow teacher, Doc! What a cool job it is!

Maybe you need to write another song to the tune of Youngs "Rockin in the Free World" Could go something like Uking in the far north, uking in the far north, we've got sour herring and lutefisk too, good government benefits, oil money for you, When payday comes we go to Sweden, lower prices there, but they ain't got no ukes, trip to Germany there.......... Take it away Doc
That is so crazy sick, I might consider it. Scary how much you know about my country and us ex-vikings...

Top Bottom