PDA

View Full Version : counting crows - round here

russ_buss
12-20-2008, 06:11 AM
a video testing out a new christmas gift to myself, a Flip MinoHD. spendy? yes. worth it? still debating that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TWhdh2QFbw

strained my voice for this one. needed to heal it last night with binge drinking.

thanks for watching.

deach
12-20-2008, 06:13 AM
I want HD vids of you binge drinking.

Spuash
12-20-2008, 08:48 AM
can you record your binge drinking while youpre playing your Uke and then upload it?

btw great vid....

*idea* what if during prohibition times people smuggled booze through the bodies of their Ukes, and to make them sound good, they had to drink the booze out....... what a world

russ_buss
12-20-2008, 09:11 AM
I want HD vids of you binge drinking.

can you record your binge drinking while youpre playing your Uke and then upload it?

this can definitely be arranged. :)

*idea* what if during prohibition times people smuggled booze through the bodies of their Ukes, and to make them sound good, they had to drink the booze out....... what a world

good idea. time to waterseal my uke.

Fred Miu
12-20-2008, 01:46 PM
i want hd vids of you binge drinking.

lol .

ONYX
12-20-2008, 10:00 PM
Wow..russbuss bustin out in HD

it is indeed a merry christmas :P

EDIT: can see how dirty your kitchen is now ..ROFL

that_pete_guy
12-22-2008, 05:15 PM
Great job! The video quality is really impressive. Are you happy so far with the flip? I'm trying to decide between it and the Kodak Zi6. Ddi you consider the Kodak? Just wondering if you did and why you ultimately decided on the Flip.
Pete

Link
12-22-2008, 05:20 PM
Already commented on the vid... but that camera is amazing. As well as the performance.