Hello from beautiful Yellow Springs Ohio..

WyrdWarren

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi and thanks for all of the great uke information.

I play and teach classical, folk, finger style on Guitar, Ukulele and Banjo in the Yellow Springs/Dayton area. I'm know as "That Uke Guy"

Tried to access a link to a Classical uke link here but didn't have access. So if anyone can help with that I'd appreciate it.

Look forward to reading and sharing as often as I can.

Thanks for the welome

I was thinking of Yellow Springs the other day, haven't been there in years. What's the gorge called?
You know about UWC right?

It's called Clifton Gorge. Clifton Gorge
https://ohiodnr.com/location/dnap/clifton/tabid/882/Default.aspx
Clifton Gorge State Nature Preserve. 268 acres - Greene County. Address. 2331 State Route 343. Yellow Springs, OH 45387. Lat/Long Coordinates. N39 48.010 ...

Don't know UWC? Maybe just old and can't figure it out. :)

It's called Clifton Gorge. Clifton Gorge
https://ohiodnr.com/location/dnap/clifton/tabid/882/Default.aspx
Clifton Gorge State Nature Preserve. 268 acres - Greene County. Address. 2331 State Route 343. Yellow Springs, OH 45387. Lat/Long Coordinates. N39 48.010 ...

Don't know UWC? Maybe just old and can't figure it out. :)

The 5th annual Ukulele World Congress in Brown County Indiana. Do a search or look in the regional get-togethers section, a great time and it's free. YouTube has a lot of videos from past years as well.

Thanks for the heads up...UWC

The 5th annual Ukulele World Congress in Brown County Indiana. Do a search or look in the regional get-togethers section, a great time and it's free. YouTube has a lot of videos from past years as well.

Looks like a great time. Will see if I can make it.

Thanks again.

Aloha Warren,
Aloha From Hawaii....Welcome to the UU forums...have fun and enjoy...lots of friendly and nice members here offering great advice...have fun and enjoy...Happy Strummings

Love Yellow Springs

Welcome to UU. I'm just a beginner, so I've been soaking up the wisdom here. Sounds like you have much experience, but I'm sure it will be a friendly and informative place for you too.

Worked in Yellow Springs about a dozen years ago at WYSO. It was a very cool station in a very cool place.

Top Bottom