Risa Concert Electric (Stick) - Where to Buy?

Karasu

Acute UAS Patient
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hi,

Well, I do need to practice at night. And although I love my Pono, my wife and kids like to sleep. After looking through the options and reading lots of posts, my UAS has directed me to purchase a Risa solid.

I'd love a recommendation for where to purchase this beauty. What about the set-up? Do these generally require a lot of work to set-up, and if they don't, do they need it at all (I assume they do as all instruments seem to benefit to one degree or another from a great setup).

Have at it! Please do throw me some recommendations!

K

I bought mine direct from Risa's online store...

https://www.ukulele.de

From America you wouldn't have to pay the 19% VAT, so once you have an account and are logged in, you'll see the price less the VAT.

Rigk Sauer also responds to emails really quickly, and I was really happy with the service. Before I bought mine I asked if I would need to get it setup and Rigk said "It doesn't need any further setup". So all I did was tune it and I was playing it straight away :) .

:agree: Got mine from Ukulele World since they were "mainland". Very fast and good service. As I understand it, the Risa are setup perfect from the factory and UW doesn't need to do anything with them. Action and intonation on mine are excellent.

Top Bottom