In The Air Tonight - 80's Collab with Hochapeafarm

erivel

Reaction score
This song is Chelle's (hochapeafarm) entry for this week's Season of the Ukulele: Songs About Time. I saw it the other day and was totally singing along with it! So I got this idea in my head...I wanted to add my part to her video to hear what it would sound like. I'm not really skilled at this, this is my first attempt at putting something like this together. I'd like to know what you all think. Thanks! And thanks to Chelle for letting me work on her song! :)

Thank you so much, Eric!!! I absolutely love what you did -- you are soooo talented! Your wonderful tracks of singing and playing make this song just come to life!!! Thank you for letting me be a part of such a fun and fantastic project with you! Thank you, too, for working so hard to make it happen! I can't wait to do another one together! :)

Thank you so much, Eric!!! I absolutely love what you did -- you are soooo talented!)
Yea, we're all pretty much smitten with the guy, too. Unless he pulls out his guitar, which he does once in a while just to get under our skin.

Superb collab, you dueting fools, you.

That's what's neat about UU. Great job...both of you!

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Beautiful! If that's your first attempt, I am looking forward to more collaborations because your voices work well together.

That was amazing. Wish I could do something nearly as nice. Maybe one day. . .

See!!!

I knew this would be good!!! Great job, both of you :)

Thanks for all the feedback everyone! Still got a long way to go figuring out this editing stuff. But this is a good start.

See!!!

I knew this would be good!!! Great job, both of you :)

Thanks for egging us on Gary!

Top Bottom