Ukulele Mike Hawaiian Cruise

MusicTeacher2009

Reaction score
My wife, Collene, and I recently came off a 2 week Hawaiian cruise teaching ukulele to 45 incredible uke players from all over the U.S. as well as Canada, Japan, UK, and New Zealand. We topped off 2 weeks of lessons with a grand performance of 4 songs in the Vista Lounge Theater on the Golden Princess cruise ship. Highlights of our trip were visiting the Kamaka Ukulele Factory in Honolulu as well as the Koaloha Factory. We also had a terrific meet and greet at Larry's Music on Kauai with shop owner Sam Bonanno and Ukulele Underground's esteemed Aldrine Guerrero. . . Pictures tell it all . . .With Sam Bonanno and Aldrine Guerrero.jpgWith Sam Kamaka Sr..JPGTeaching 1.JPGTeaching 2.JPGKamaka Factory 2.JPG

fantastic Mike!!!! Heard so many good things about that cruise. Great pictures too. Aaaaah, one day, one day.....

All the best to you and stay healthy mate

:cheers:

Awesome. I wish I can go participate in something like that some day. Would have been amazing this time seeing as you're one of the main reasons I bought a uke. If you don't mind me asking, how much does something like this cost?

Thanks for sharing!! Wish I could have joined you!

It varies in prices . . . Depending on inside cabin, outside, unobstructed view, balcony etc. . . for this particular cruise of 2 full weeks is ranged from about $1200 to $2300

Well that was an easy sell, completely worth it. I'm in :eek:. That's for the review and all that you do Mr. Mike.

Please advertise the next one. We'd like to do this.

Ralph

Top Bottom