Mint Mya-Moe Curly Mango Classic Tenor Cutaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyeguy

Reaction score
I am a guitar player/collector first and foremost who recently decided to add ukuleles to my stable. While waiting for this beautiful uke to be started, I came across an opportunity to acquire a rare one of a kind vintage guitar that was too good to pass up. As such, in order to maintain a roof over my head and continue eating, I try to abide by the philosophy of last in is the first to go, and this pretty uke is the result of that commitment to limited fiscal sanity.
My pics do not do this instrument justice, so check out the Uke Tracker pics as well. Uke has been played a total of 5 minutes tops, and there is not a scratch or mark on it anywhere. Unopened card still in the case. In addition to the optional cutaway and matching headstock wood, it has the 1.5 inch nut width as well, making it a joy to play. Ebony body and neck binding. I have previously sold a Kanile'a tenor here as well and am well known as a buyer and seller on guitar forums.

http://myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=889

Price $1650 + shipping (Dog not included - she has to be a part of everything)

DSC_0191_zpsc45d84a9.jpg
DSC_0192_zps45e08fa7.jpg

DSC_0195_zpsfa3e3c2a.jpg
DSC_0197_zps86537daa.jpg

Last edited:
How much for the dog? :)

Very pretty uke.

No dog. No deal.

Thread creep warning – What breed is your dog?

Last edited:
Its very pretty. A real shame you only played it 5 minutes in 4 months especially with the long wait time to get it built.

You waited circa 6 months for the build, paid almost $2k and played it 5 min in 4 months??

Why?

You waited circa 6 months for the build, paid almost $2k and played it 5 min in 4 months??

Why?
Re-read his post. Dedicated himself to a guitar he cherished while waiting for this, can't keep em both. It happens. Lucky us!

Hi folks,

Two things:

1. Maggie, the cocker spaniel, is not for sale, although on days when she grabs one of my wife's favorite shoes she may tell you different.

2. I had purchased the vintage Larson Brothers guitar while the Mya-Moe was still just in line to be built. As such, I knew it was going to be sold and did not want to mark it up in any way for the next buyer - in essence, they would get a brand new ukulele but without the wait time. I had to play it at least once to experience it, which was in all honesty probably not a great idea as it only served to make me want to keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom