Pineapple Sunday for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markr1

Reaction score
SOLD!!!
Pineapple Sunday for sale marked a 2nd. No case included. It is a concert body with a tenor neck. I had this listed before and closed the thread after finding out the person that sold it to me never disclosed to me that it was a 2nd. I listed it on eBay several times and ended it there last night so I would try and avoid the huge eBay and PayPal fees.
I see no reason it's marked a 2nd everything looks in order on it nothing odd or out of place. It plays and sounds like it should. I'm selling due to the fact I don't play it. It's still under factory warranty for life no matter who owns it. It's a beautiful ukulele. If you want more pics I can email them to you. If you want it with a case then we can discuss the purchase of the concert ameritage case I bought for it which fits it perfectly.
Pics will be in the next post.

$750 shipped to the US.

PayPal or money order accepted.

Last edited:
100_3256_zps5111b558.jpg
100_3251_zps92e060f1.jpg

Last edited:
These are the basic pics. I have more that I can Email if you would like to see them. I am using my new Mac and don't completely understand how it works and am having a lot of difficulty uploading to here with it.
100_3265_zpsbba8a12f.jpg
100_3261_zps7a1afff8.jpg
100_3262_zps04d0515e.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't know until alerted by another UU member that there is a mark on the right lower corner of the soundhole tag that means it's a second.I can't tell by any other markings on the ukulele that would make it a second other then that little marker slash.
hmmm looks good, how can you tell its a second?

Last edited:
Just to let you know I've had PMs of if I'm accepting offers and yes I will consider them. If their not close then I'll probably just keep it. I'm not hurting for the money but I also don't want to take to big of a loss on it either. At the asking price now I'm already taking a $250 loss on it. I'm just selling because I don't play it enough to justify keeping it.
Thanks for the interest and inquiries.
100_3260_zps2b920f88.jpg
100_2582.jpg

Last edited:
Price drop. $800 shipped. PayPal or money order or personal check.

Another what I feel is a very nice price drop. $750 shipped. It surely can't get much better then this.

Unbelievable price! I love the PS, it sounds as good as it looks!

Mark1, this ukulele would have flown out the door for $1000 a year ago. The third wave of uke popularity is ebbing; many other exampkles on UU Marketplace in the past couple months.

Someone will get a steal on this uke which is, what, about $1300+ new.

I would also like to add that I will ship the pineapple in what appears to be a Kamaka vintage soft shell fur lined case so it will be safe. Not sure that it's Kamaka but looks like one from the color of the fur but it may not be. Anyway it will be packed,insured and shipped safely.

"It's still under factory warranty for life no matter who owns it"

Mark,I have 2 Koalohas. I dont think they have a lifetime warranty to a subsequent owners. They have been known to have superb customer service, but it is unusual to provide warranty to other than original owners anywhere in the industry, and the fact that they have is just a matter of their generosity, not required of them. You might consult their website, but I believe I'm correct.

Last edited:
"It's still under factory warranty for life no matter who owns it"

Mark,I have 2 Koalohas. I dont think they have a lifetime warranty to a subsequent owners. They have been known to have superb customer service, but it is unusual to provide warranty to other than original owners anywhere in the industry, and the fact that they have is just a matter of their generosity, not required of them. You might consult their website, but I believe I'm correct.

They had a video w Alan saying that it transfers so sub. owners should be covered.

I talked with Brian at Koaloha myself on the phone and the pineapple is covered no matter who owns it. My new 7 pointer Sceptre will be shipping out in about a week when the new batch shown on the Koaloha Facebook page are done after I sent the bad Sceptre back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom